- 4 equal payments of $500, due every fortnight
- 0% interest
- Afterpay: does not charge interest, but it does charge late fees if payments are not made on time.
- The late fees are $8 for the first late payment, and $8 plus an additional $8 if the payment is not made within 7 days
- 6 equal payments of $333.33, due every month
- 0% interest
- Klarna: Klarna does not charge interest on its 4 installment plan, but it does charge late fees if payments are not made on time.
- The late fees vary by state and are disclosed at the time of purchase. Klarna also offers financing plans with APRs that can range from 0% to 24.99%
How it Works
Select Your Animals:
Browse our website of Tortoises & Iguanas, add them to your shopping cart, it Is not necessary to enter your credit card information if you are going to "Pay After" we will send you a completed invoice detailing the animals you've selected, the invoice will be competed with, shipping costs, and applicable sales tax.
That invoice will have a link to our payment page. Click that link then enter your email address and the total amount you want to borrow, Remember $3,000 is the largest amount you can apply for to get 4 interest free payments you can pay by our traditional terms Credit card, Zelle, Cash App, Venmo, Paypal
The payment page will also show three providers of "After Pay" providers. Afrim, After pay and Klarna. select a provider by clicking their link. You will be taking to their information and application page.
There you will have an option to select the type of loan you want, four interest free payments (our most popular option) or up to 36 months to pay.
Carefully review the provider's terms and conditions and approve the loan agreement.
Once approved, we will be paid and we'll prepare your animals for shipping. all animals are shipped by FedEx in the (Live animal shipment program). We will send a a list of the closest FedEx Hubs to your home, just let us know your preferred location.
You can even split payments for customers who may want to purchase $2,700 animal you would just have to put down a deposit of any amount over $2,000.
Then you can still have 4 interest free payments of $500, or you always have the option of going for up to 36 months financing.